1.14.2011

Now Offering Bulk Orders...

I was digging through some pictures of my turnings, and came across a few large orders that I have completed, in the past. Finding these pictures gave me the idea of offering Bulk Orders for pens and keychains.

If you will allow me to use the wood that I have on hand, and order a minimum qty, then I can offer you a deeply discounted price. This is a great way to offer a unique handcrafted gift, for your office, church, client or other event. My Pens and Key Chains can be customized with your name or logo for an extra fee.

All pieces will be made from Random Hardwoods, and may vary in shape, color, or style. At the current prices I have set, you can choose between 24k Gold or Chrome Plated Slimline Pens or Key Chains.  If you would prefer all Light or Dark woods, I may be able to accomodate the request.

As with all my other custom order items, I would be willing to quote you a discounted bulk order pricing, for a particular wood or style.  Please let me know what you are looking for.

Links to order:



No comments:

Post a Comment